women get social

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weird

I think the next time I see something like this, I'll tell my Dad first. When I went over to my parents house today to pick up something my mother had left me on their front porch, I saw this guy sitting on a chair in my parents front yard. Of course it startled me. When I said Hi, he just walked away. A few hours had passed and I called and told my mother. She got really worried. I told her to call my Dad to talk to him about it before she decides what to do. She did, then she said she was fine.
She sounded really worried about it when I had spoken to her,so I should have gone through my Dad first.
Lesson learned. Plus, I told her that I didn't think she had anything to worry about. She has a security system at the house. And I didn't think this guy was "casing" the house.
It all worked out and she was calmer. I guess if that were my home, I would have been worried too.
I went to the farmer market yesterday and bought some vegees. One of them were black eyed peas. When I ate them last night, my blood sugar was high. So thats that. No more black eyes peas. I think it was the starch in them. I swear I have to be so careful all the time. I was eating alot of fruit, because I had a sweet fix months ago. This was also affecting my blood sugar. I hope my A1C has not been affected. If it has, another lesson learned. Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment