women get social

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Restlessness

Boy, you always feel like you have a hangover when you don't sleep. I've had sleeping problems ever since I can remember. Lately, I have been able to sleep, but last night was awful. It was about 12:30am that I fell asleep. Up at 2:00am then up again at 4:30am. This is after I took my normal sleeping aide.
Thank goodness I don't have to be at a job this morning.
I can remember when I worked at UAB, I had to be there at 7:00am. Not sleeping the night before was rough.
So, I've been watching the news since wee early and surfing on the net. My day is not going to be as busy as it was yesterday, so hopefully I'll be able to settle down later on.
Of course my cat was up when I was. She sleeps all day and then is up all night. She's good now about not waking me up at all hours to play.
Well, thats about all for me today. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment