women get social

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Well it's the end of a week and I am filled with alot of energy. I've been eating protein alot these past few weeks and it has energized me. Sundays are good days to watch movies. It's kind of cloudy outside so I think a nap would be nice, if I could sleep.
My sister and nephew are back from their trips. It's nice to have everyone home. Next weekend they all leave out again for the annual trip to the beach. I'm not going, but I know they'll have a great time.
All my chores are done so I think I'll go through my picture box to organize some pictures. Or maybe I'll do a little cross stitching. Who knows.
Butter is in rare form today. I couldn't find all of her toys, but when I looked in her cat bed there they were. She sleeps with her toys especially her booboo. Her booboo is a round rat that she takes with her everywhere. This was a toy that the rescue center included in her crate when I got her. Apparently she's had this toy since she was a kitten. It doesn't matter how many toys I buy her she's always got that rat. I'm afraid to wash it because it might fall apart. Plus its got thread coming out of it from where she has held it in her mouth. She's a spoiled girl.
Well thats about all for me today. Have a nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment