women get social

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The end of a trip

Well my family gets back from their vacation today. I bet they had alot of fun. I wonder if they all have tans since it was raining there alot.
For the past two hours I have been reading online a book that one of my friends is writing. She's written one other book a few years ago. She hasn't had these published, but I think she should. She's very gifted and talented. I just read the first five chapters and I am wanting to read another five. It one of these stories that you just can't put down.
It's funny she's been saying that she and her husband are going to win the publishers sweepstakes. I asked her to remember her poor friend if she does.
I couldn't even imagine winning anything like money. I don't even know what I would do with extra money, maybe pay off my credit card, my mortgage and give the rest to my family. It's hard to imagine since I have never had extra money to play with.
Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment