women get social

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Traffic

I went out early today to the grocery store so that I wouldn't get caught in traffic. Wouldn't you know they were doing road work by my store and I got caught up in the hustle and bustle. This one moron thought he could drive on the shoulder of the road and miss it. He ended up crashing into a utility truck. Boy he was mad. And here comes the police because the man was shouting and causing a disturbance.
You see all kinds of people on the road. Some are nice while others are not. I believe that road rage happens. This guy was a good example of it.
Especially in Hoover, Al where I live. I see more accidents in Hoover than anywhere else.
So, my trip to the store took about 1hr. and 45 min. I usually takes me 1/2 an hour to get there and back.
I guess the next time I want to make a quick trip there, I'll look online to see if there are any construction projects going on,so I can take a different route.
But I'm back home now and I'm planning on not going anywhere else this weekend. Time to relax and do chores. Plus, I think it's gonna rain today.
Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment