women get social

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One day until a birthday

I have to remember my brother's birthday tomorrow. I don't even know how old he'll be. Maybe, lets see, he'll be 43/yrs. old. He is three years younger than me, I think. Gosh, I am so bad with ages.
My sister will be 50 next month. My mother will be 73 in December and my dad just turned 72. My baby nephew will be 16/yrs. old next month.
Gosh, we're all getting old. You know I thought that I would be married by now. I really haven't worked on that at all. I have always felt I have all the time in the world for that. But time is creeping by fast. I need to get my butt in gear.
I need to lose weight, grow my hair longer, polish my teeth and grow my nails again. I sound like a horse don't I. Very ATTRACTIVE!!!!
Of course I could call a guy I grew up with who I know is not married yet. No, I don't want to go down that road with him again.
I know what will happen. I'll just kiss that old frog and have my prince instantly.
Yea right...

No comments:

Post a Comment