women get social

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lucky Dog!!

My sister is going to a resort in Mexico today for a whole week. I envy her. But she does deserve a good vacation by the way she works. She must put in about 70 hours a week for her job.
Then at the end of the month, my family is taking their annual trip to the beach. I thought about going but my cat would hate it at the vet and I don't even know if I could get her in her crate to take her to the vet.
It's like having a child. Always have to clean up after her, feed her, don't leave small things on the floor because she'll eat them.
I don't need a vacation since I don't work. But still, it would be nice to take a walk on the beach. I'm going to be glued to my TV today. There running all of the Indiana Jones's films today. I shouldn't stay cooped up inside, but it's going to be triple digits degrees outside today. So, inside is where I should be.
Well thats about all for today. Talk later....

No comments:

Post a Comment