women get social

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Cold

I started getting sick last night. I have a bad cold, but  I have also been sick to my stomach. I know I caught this at the library with all those kids running around. Thats what sucks having diabetes, my immune system is comprimised and I'm more apt to catching things. Plus, I'm not around a whole lot of people as I used to be and I catch things quicker.
My Dad called this afternoon from Florida. He said it has been raining everyday and they haven't had alot of sun time. Theres a tropical storm brewing near the Texas coast and it has produced bad weather to the east of it. Thats exactly where they are. But I think they still will enjoy their time there because it's in Florida and it is so beautiful there. Plus it's by the ocean which just relaxes me. The sound of the ocean just makes me want to sleep and lay around.
Maybe next year I'll go with them. If they go that is.
Nothing much more going on here. Talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment