women get social

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ooops!

I forgot to blog yesterday. These past couple of days have been filled with good movies, long walks and rummaging through old pictures of friends and places I have traveled to. I have this big box that I store all of my pictures in and I thought I needed to go through them and take out those photos of people that I haven't spoken with for at least 10/yrs. or so.
It was like walking down memory lane. I saw all of the photos of my nephew when he was a youngster and some old family portraits. Even those when I was a child. I wonder if I could store those in a protective plastic to keep those from wearing out.
It's funny to see pictures of yourself from many years ago. How your life has changed from then. I remember when I was in my 20's, I thought being in your 40's was old. But I feel just as young now than 20 years ago. Thats funny.
I saw all of the old boyfriends I used to date, thinking then that "this" is the one. The one that I will marry. Only to find out down the road, that the "this" was not the one.
I suppose I'm alot wiser than I was. Maybe one day, the "one" will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment