women get social

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Sweet

While I was out at Cracker Barrel with my friends today, one of my friends told the waitress that when we were there for my Birthday I never got my free dessert. So, what do they do? They bring me a large piece of chocolate cake. Unfortunately I couldn't partake, so that friend ate it instead of me. I think he told the waitress that so he could have a free sweet. Poor guy, he's not allowed to eat chocolate very often. So the sweet was on me. Thats funny.
I know it's summer time, but the degrees outside sucks. It's soooo hot. Whats really bad about the south in the summer is the high humidity. You sweat even if you're in the heat for just a few minutes. Or at least I do. Thats why I am more active in the colder months.
I brought some of my chicken home today and at first Butter didn't know what to do with it. She smelled it, batted it around then she ate just a small piece of it. She would much rather have her cat treats than anything.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Friday is tomorrow and the weekend begins. I wonder how much trouble I can get into this weekend. Probably just watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment