women get social

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation time!

Well today my entire family is going to the beach, all except for me of course. They'll have a great time, get all brown and come back over joyed that they made the trip. Me, I'll be volunteering and watching after my [ anti-crate ] cat. I tried to get her in her crate again this week and again it was like I was caging a wild animal.
I envy my family being able to take long walks on the beach and laying out in the warm sun. Dad said he was going to take my nephew and his friends to go fishing. Last year Dad fell in the water slipping off the dock. Hopefully, that won't happen again this year.
I hope they get good weather while they are there, because I know it's suppose to get pretty dicey over here next week. Well thats about all my exciting news.
Talk to you again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment