women get social

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Healing Fine

My Dad called this afternoon and told me that his surgeon was happy with his healing. He had surgery on his right hand. He got the pressure bandage off this morning that was replaced with another bandage and a smaller brace he'll have to wear when he sleeps. He said that his hand is a little uncomfortable but better. He said he had 20 stitches in his hand which he will be getting out in a week, I think.
I can't imagine having major surgery on any of my body parts. Being put to sleep scares me. And I hate  hospitals. I wouldn't make a very good patient.
But luckily I haven't had too many proceedures done.
He's learning to use his left hand, which is difficult sense he is a doctor. He'll take it easy in the office for the next couple of weeks.
I'm just glad he's feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment