women get social

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dreams

You know I often wonder if our dreams mean anything. If their a close up of our lives or what should be our lives. And how funny it is to have a friend in a dream. I guess some would think do they mean something, is someone trying to leave us a message? Most people think that it's just our brains sputtering out mundane pictures, but others tend to agree that there are lessons to be learned from our dreams.
I think the later. There too precise to not be.
And what about those dreams that come true in real life. How do you explain that? I've had that happen to me more times than I can remember. You dream of an event and it happens in the exact way you dreamed it. Even colors are the same and what is spoken the dream is the same.
Thats kind of spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment