women get social

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Disturbing News

Although it's early in the morning, I did sleep pretty solid last night. The night before, I didn't sleep. So, it's really a hit or miss with me.
You know, it seems like every day when I watch the news now there is a new murder or violent crime that has happened. It's very disturbing. Especially when you see a 8/yrs. old boy who was murdered then dismembered. Or you see a teenage boy that murdered his parents then threw a party right after he did it.
You often wonder what goes through these peoples minds. I think it's just pure evil.
Rarely do you see happy news on the TV.
You also see alot on break ins. I remember my grandmother would tell me that when she was young, they never locked their doors.
Hek, even if I go outside to water my plants, I lock my doors. I couldn't imagine not locking my doors the way the crime is now.
There seems to be hate between each other. Maybe if people saw kindness in others and practiced kindness then there wouldn't be so many hate crimes happening. I just don't  know.
Where is the humanity? Stop the madness!!!
Ok, I got a little deep there. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment