women get social

Monday, July 18, 2011

Doctor's Appointments

Does it ever seem to you that doctor's offices seem to overbook. I swear, each time I go I have to wait at least 30 min. for my appointment. This is not the only appointment I have this week, I have to go again on Thursday morning. I guess they overbook because some people don't show up, I don't know. It's just spo irritating.
I was pretty busy after my appointment today. I went over to my parents to get a check, went to the bank, went to the pharmacy for more insulin and then I got gas.
I was late eating so I was powerful hungry by the time I got home. Tomorrow I'll have to go to the store and also buy three birthday cards and one sympathy card.
A person that used to be a friend of mine, ex- father in law died last week and the memorial service is tomorrow. I won't be going,  but I thought I would send the family a card.
Got to go do my chores. Talk later....

No comments:

Post a Comment