women get social

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Birthday call

I did remember to call my brother today for his Birthday. He's an odd egg. He never celebrates his Birthdays. I offered to take him to lunch or dinner and he didn't want to. He said he was just working today and was not going to do anything.
I guess I still look at my birthdays like a little girl. I always want to go to my parents house with my family around me and cook out then have birthday cake. Of course my birthday cake is sugar free. I look at it as my "special" day.
My sister is the same way as my brother. But maybe since she is turning 50 next month she'll want to celebrate it. I hope. We might go to Highlands Bar and Grill or we might just celebrate it at someones house. Either way, we should celebrate.
We always celebrate my parents birthdays. I don't think anyone has to be too old to do that. My brother says that all the time that we're too old to celebrate birthdays. Not me. I'll do that til the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment