women get social

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cleaning Day

Usually on  Thursdays I do my house cleaning. So, today I have vaccumed, dusted, cleaned the hardwood floors, cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom. I still have to vaccum the curtains. If I don't dust and vaccum weekly, then I have dust the size of softballs on the floor and cat hair everywhere. This is one of the joys of having a long haired cat.
My volunteering is going good. Haven't found any hints on the job search. I'm looking for a PT job because I plan on filing for disability. Jobs are hard to come by still. And the economy is still in poor shape. I hope I don't upset anyone, but Obama really needs to get out of office. He is proclaiming to raise taxes to pay off the 9 billion dollar debt in our nation.
Yea, it's always the tax payers responsibility to get the country out of debt because of politicians spend much more than is in the bank.
Don't get me started. Thats why I hate politics.
Back to my cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment