women get social

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday, when I got done with my day I went to three different stores and purchased gift cards for everyone for Christmas. I wanted to go ahead and get that done. I'm doing gift cards because it's cheap and everyone would be able to get what they want instead of me buying something that they might not want or need.
I know it's kind of early to be thinking about Christmas gifts, but I just wanted to have that done. I had some cash saved from last year when I cleaned homes.
My computer was on the blink this weekend. The server at at-t was down again and I think my modem is starting to malfunction. This is the second modem I have and I was told by at-t that they only last a year or so. So, of course it always seems to happen after the first six months that I have one. During the first six months, at-t will replace them for free. So, thats another $70 dollars that I have to invest in one.
Last night my red neck neighbors had scary music on outside on their patio until late in the evening for Halloween. Unfortunately they had to learn the hard way that we don't get trick or treaters here at all. I did tell them, but I guess they were hoping we would.
They threw candy corn out on the grass sometime last night. I saw it this morning when I was drinking my coffee out on my patio. I wonder what kind of animal they think is going to eat candy corn.
Thats a new one for me.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment