women get social

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things you like

When I was walking this morning, I thought about places that I'd like to go. I've always had a fascination with castles. I tried to find a book about Scotland's castles, but I couldn't find one. Especially Edinburg's castles. There is a castle in I think South Carolina called the Biltmore. I've seen pictures of it in magazines.
I think the idea of a castle is so romantic. And it's rich in history.
Closer to home, there's nothing like having your first cup of coffee in the morning.And having a hot shower. In the summer, I like to feel the warm sun on my face. If you live on a beach, waking up to the sound of the ocean. I haven't been to a beach in a long time, but I remember the sound of the waves hitting the shore.
I also like Christmas tree shopping. Finding that one special tree to decorate. Each year I help decorate my parents tree. It's turned into a tradition for me.
One of these days, I'd like to be somewhere where there's snow on the ground and take a sleigh ride. I like the snow. If I were rich, I would probably have a cabin in Gatlinburg and a beach house in Florida. That way you get the best of both worlds.
But I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, plenty to eat, good doctors, great friends and a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment