women get social

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hearing from Friends

You know it's so nice to hear from friends during the holidays.  I have those friends that are one in a million. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. We've all grown up together and even though I may not see them very often, it's as if no time has passed at all.
I will tell you something funny. I went out last night to put some stuff in the trunk of my car and there was this animal just a few feet away. Well I start calling kitty, kitty. As it got closer, I realized that it was a raccuun. I could have tried to pet that thing. Thank goodness I didn't because I probably would have been bit or something. These types of animals hang around the grounds by my home because my neighbors leave food out on the lawn for them.
I'm gonna have to tell my neighbors to stop doing that. It probably won't help, because my neighbors also leave their trash out on their patio at night when the trash bend is just a few feet away from their front door. Maybe I can get the management to get involved so I won't be the one asking them to stop. Yea, I think thats a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment