women get social

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday

Well I've been up since 5"30am this morning. I had a good sleep though. I have a real big treat today. I'm going over to my sisters house today. We hardly ever get to spend "quality" time together. She's super busy with her job.
It's only 9:00am and I've already been for my walk today. I've fed and cleaned after my cat. Done all my chores, so I've got the rest of the day to enjoy myself.
We got a notice from the management on our doors yesterday telling what the rules are. On one of those it said no banners or flags allowed. I wonder if my hillbillie neighbors will abide by that. Their the ones that I have blogged about before that go to the extreme in decorating their patio with Alabama stuff. It would be nice if they didn't do that anymore because it kind of junks up the area. From the street it looks awful.
So we'll have to see.
Well, I hope everyone has a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment