women get social

Sunday, November 13, 2011

What a Sight

Have you ever seen those pictures of Walmart customers? I believe it went viral a couple of years ago, where every so often you'd get an email of these pictures of how Walmart customers would be dressed. Well this morning while I was at Walmart buying groceries I saw two of the most outragious people.
One was of this woman who was wearing see through white pants. She had on smily faced underwear that you could see under her pants. I can't believe she would go anywhere in that.
Another one was of this man who had these really short shorts on that had his bottom sicking out and he was wearing this sweater. He had knee socks on with high tops.
You wonder what goes through these peoples minds. It's like you don't want to stare,but you can't help but notice. While this guy was walking around by the milk section, every person who was in the area was starring at him. Did he dress like that to get attention?
And I wonder if the woman who had on the smily faced underwear really knew that you could see through her pants. 
And I was worried that I would look too bummed out in my sweat pants and sweat shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment