women get social

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Tree

Last night I decided to put up my Christmas tree. This is early for me because I usually do it the day after Thanksgiving. It's so funny because I have to kitty proof it. Last year my cat climbed up the tree and actually knocked it down. She would also play with the ornaments, batting them to the floor. So, I had to hang some of the ornaments that she goes for higher.
Well that didn't stop her. I heard crash after crash of ornaments hitting the floor last night. I finally had to close her into the bedroom last night. So, we'll see if that does the trick every night. After pawing on the door for awhile, she finally settled down.
I also put small trees in the dining room and bathroom. All is festive at my house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment