women get social

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Early

Well another night has passed and I'm not sleeping again. This comes in waves. And I didn't even realize that daylight savings time ended today. So, I've had to set all of my clocks and watch back an hour.
Even though it's still dark outside, I bundled up and went out on my patio and had my coffee. I like it at this hour because everything is so quiet and still.
I wonder sometimes about going outside when it's this early because of the crime rate where I live. But I feel safe in my little community.
Oh and yes, my neighbors had all of those stuffed animals out on their patio with little Alabama shirts on. I blogged about that several weeks ago.
They'll keep them out in view for a few days, although the complex management says that all banner and football decorations must be withdrawn the next day.
I have walked through the complex on game day and their are the only ones that have a huge Alabama banner and stuffed animals out. I sometimes feel like I'm back in college with all of this hoopla.
I wonder who won the game yesterday, Alabama or LSU.
Or if Florida won yesterday too. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Florida did beat Vanderbilt and Alabama lost to LSU in overtime, by a field goal. Final score, 9-6.

    ReplyDelete