women get social

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ouch...

Picture this, I'm sound asleep last night and all of a sudden, my cat jumps on my pillow scratching me on my head. It's in my hairline so you can't see the scratch. Boy, I shot out of bed, cat flying in the air. I look at the clock and it's 2am.
Well you know me, if I'm awoken during the night, I don't get back to sleep. So, I ended up staying up til me alarm goes off at 6:30am. Then I piddle around, late for my day. Late to the bank this morning on an errand, then late to volunteering.
So, I feel that my day has just been a blur. I get home and there are three hairballs on my bed, two on the floor and my cat has scratched up the toilet paper.
I don't know whats gotten into her today. Maybe she's gotten a lot of energy . Who knows?
It's time for my day to unwind and slow down. Hopefully my night will become uneventful. I hope so because I need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment