women get social

Thursday, December 1, 2011

APTV

You know there is rarely a time when I see a program on TV that I really like everything their showing. Last night I watched the Alabama Public Television station. They were running a Bluegrass Festival.  One of my favorite Bluegrass artists is Allison Krauss. They also showed this new soloist named
Jackie Evancho. She's ten years old and sings anywhere from Opera to romantic ballads. She sounds like an adult.
My music likes range from country to Bluegrass to opera and celtic. APTV usually has a variety of music they showcase for fundraisers. Or they simply have these artists on for a concert. I'm never disappointed with the entertainment on this channel.
I don't know all of the names of these artists, but I recognize the tunes when they are played. Have you ever noticed that music relaxes you? Well it does me.
I slept like a baby last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment