women get social

Friday, December 16, 2011

This was pathetic

Picture this, I'm out a Walmart this morning grocery shopping. I'm in the dairy section when all of a sudden these two men started yelling at each other, then a fight began. They were right in the beer and wine isle, knocking over several wine bottles where there was wine just flowing on the floor. They continue on even while three Walmart employees are trying to stop the fight. Then you see two police officers run past to subdue these men. It was an ugly scene. I looked around and all the children were watching in amazement. Thats not the kind of thing kids should see. But you know people. Everyone is going to stare. I got my milk then walked off to check out.
It's Christmas for goodness sake.
Then on the way home I saw someone ahead of me shoot a bird at someone else in traffic. His finger waving high outside his car window. What's gotten into to people.
I guess with the holidays, tempers run high. It's just such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment