women get social

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Party

This coming week, I'm going to my first diabetic Christmas party. It's where I volunteer and most all of the people have diabetes. So, I went online to find recipe's to bake with splenda. I believe all of the food will be made with splenda or natural juices.
It's kind of funny that we're all diabetics and the menu will be for such. I've decided to make lemon squares. I just have to buy all of the ingredients,but I'm confident that I can swing it.
It's getting closer and closer to Christmas. Thank goodness I'm done shopping. I don't have to deal with all of that last minute shopping. People grabbing things off the shelves.
To change to subject, I watched Scrooged with Bill Murray the other night and it was hilarious. Have you ever seen it? It was on AMC, so maybe it will be shown again. And of course the old classic The Grinch was on also. As a child that was my favorite.
Well gotta to go finish my chores. I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment