women get social

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Something Funny

If you own a cat, then your much more likely to understand that they can get into things that their not suppose to. Well my cat is no different. Last year when I put up my Christmas tree she tried to climb it almost knocking it down. She's not doing that now, well not yet.
Now, she's batting the ornaments off the tree. I've been finding them on the floor,  on the coffee table and under the dining room table. I noticed yesterday that the bottom of the tree looked sparse from ornaments.
I hadn't seen any around so I didn't pay to much attention to it.
Then this afternoon I found a hook. I thought this was weird. When I started looking under the furniture I realized that there were about five different ornaments in one pile under the couch.
So, she's been collecting them and storing them in her dark corner.
Instead of getting mad, I just started laughing. So, it's back in the bedroom tonight with the door closed.
Hopefully she'll get the message, but I doubt it. She just has this "who me?" look on her face.
You can't help but cuddle and kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment