women get social

Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday

You know, Fridays are my lazy days. I sleep in, when I can and pretty much hang out at home. It's the only day besides Sundays where I have time for myself. I can't believe it's already December. Doesn't it feel like this whole year has just flown by?
Christmas is just in a few weeks, then it will be another year. We all have New Year resolutions. Mine, for the past two years is to stay as healthy as I can. Of course I splurge every now and then on snacks, but generally I stick to a routine.
I would like to get in better physical shape than I am now. I'm thinking about joining a Rec. center near where I live. Since I live in this city, I'll get a 40% discount on membership. That adds up.
Another resolution would be to broaden my relationships. Branch out to meet new people. I've
 sort of been stuck in this little bubble for so long now it's become a habit. I'm a shy person, so I hope that I'll become less shy.
Finally I'd like to stay in better contact with my family. I'm trying to get into the habit of calling my family at least once or twice every few weeks. We all live in the same town and I guess we all get so busy in our daily lives that we loose sight of each other. I bet that's true for a lot of people.
Hopefully I'll stick to my resolutions. I'm sure I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment