women get social

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Good Gift

You know we always talk about volunteering at charities or organizations designed to help those who can't help themselves. But we rarely ever think about homeless animals or animals that are neglected. A good organization that you can make a pledge to is the ASPCA. For only $18.00 dollars a month you can help those animals that need it the most. I happen to have the number #1-888-633-0777.
I've made contributions there for the past few years and it makes me feel so good because I know that the money is used to help save an animal.
Another organization is The Wildlife Rescue Service. Their located out in Oak Mountain State Park. You can either volunteer there or even send money. Of course theres local shelters that always need attention.
I know that times are hard right now for everyone, but these organizations really need your help. A dollar goes a long way.
I hope you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment