women get social

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Party

We had our company's Christmas party today. The lemon squares I made were a hit. Everything there was made by diabetics for diabetics. I had a really good piece of cake that was made with splenda. It had a bit of an aftertaste to it, but it was still good.
The room that the party was in was decorated so nicely and it seems everyone had a good time. And we all got gift cards too. They were only for 20.00 dollars, but that was a nice thought.
When I got home today there were more ornaments on the floor, so I'm going to take all the ornaments off the tree so maybe Butter won't be so tempted to bat them off. My sister suggested that I spray her with water when she does this. I did, which helped, but she usually does this when I'm not here or asleep. So the past few nights I have closed her up in my bedroom with me at night.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment