women get social

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Holidays

You know whats nice about the holidays? Theres always some sort of Christmas program on TV. I'm watching the Wizard of Oz right now. Last night on TCM they had Miracle on 34th. Street, The Bishops Wife and Christmas in Conneticut.
This month I've watched all of my favorites like A Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story and Scrooge.
Now when you drive around the neighborhood, most mail boxes are decorated and theres Christmas trees shining through the windows.
I can't believe Christmas is just a week away. This year has just flown by.
Another good thing about Christmas is spending time with your family and friends. It seems that everyone is in a cheerful spirit. It would be nice if Christmas was year round. That is the "feeling" of Christmas.
Each year I feel so grateful for what I have. A roof over my head,  great doctors, my friends and a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment