women get social

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lunch

I met my friends from Jasper today for a late lunch. I feel like I haven't seen them for so long now. One of them has been so sick that she rarely gets out anymore. So, today was a special day.
These are my closest friends, that I wished they lived by me. It's always a big day of travel for them because of her health. When I think about my medical problems, they don't even measure up to my friend's troubles. Thats why I try so hard to stay healthy.
Today, I did splurge and have biscuits with my lunch. Along with a hashbrown casserole. So, I'm trying to drink plenty of water to balance that out.
Well that's about all for the day. Oh, and I hope the weather doesn't turn bad tonight. Tomorrow their forecasting snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment