women get social

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday

Today I had a busy day. After I got home this afternoon, I washed clothes, dusted, swept the floors and cleaned my kitchen. I'm getting ready for friends to come over this week for the holidays.
Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be spending time with one of my friends that I don't get to see very often. Then I'll be spending time with my father who is off on vacation this week. I'm really looking forward to that.
I don't get to see him much because he's working all the time and when he is home, he's usually really busy about town.
Also this week is my mother's birthday. So, we're all meeting at this really nice restaurant on Friday night.
It's a chance for all of us to play dress up and have a few cocktails. I just love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment