women get social

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cheer

You know, I sometimes find it hard to get in the Christmas spirit. One thing that has helped me is watching holiday movies. Like A Christmas Carol or a Christmas Story. Or even Miracle of 34th. Street. I think we just get so used of our hustle and bustle lives that we loose that spirit.
Christmas is still a magical time for me as it was when I was a child. It's not about getting gifts, but giving gifts and spending time with your family and friends.
I make the mistake all the time that I have all the time in the world to do these things, but actually time flies by. Have you ever heard the expression of keeping Christmas in your heart throughout the year? Well, I think it means just that. Keep connected to those dear to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment