women get social

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ewww... Gross

Have you ever paid attention to what people talk about on their lunch break? Well today, we were eating and one of the volunteers asked another person what kind of sore he had. He went into great detail about the color of it and how swollen with puss it was. Now keep in mind, I'm trying to eat. I had to literally get up and go to my desk to keep from throwing up my lunch.
Other topics are always about relationship problems, money problems or how the government is "screwing" with people.
It would be nice if one day everyone had something positive to say. I'm one of those who does not talk about my private life to others as a topic of conversation. I just wonder what gets into peoples mind's sometimes.
Maybe those few just don't have anything interesting to say. Who knows?
I think it would be good if the conversation was limited to the office politics.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment