women get social

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Well it's now the last day of 2011. This is a time where we all look back at our lives and move towards the future tomorrow. What is it? New resolutions? All I want for myself is to become a happier person. This can be done by losing weight, getting more interactive with people and working on the relationships I have now.
I remember a year ago all I wanted was to quit smoking and become healthier. I still want to become healthier. Any celebrations tonight? Me, I never go out on New Years Eve because the traffic is awful and plus theres always a drunk or two on the roads. So, I celebrate at home. With what you ask? With my cat and usually a diet coke.
To all those that go out tonight, stay safe. And don't drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment