women get social

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday

When I got done today, I came home and took a long walk. About a 1/2 mile down the street there's a lake. I walked down there and fed the ducks. You would think with this cooler weather, the ducks would have flown somewhere warmer, but their still there. Their all fat, so I can just assume that a lot of people feed them.
This is a really nice spot. There's a pavilion in the middle of the lake. I think this is a man made lake because it's small. I wonder if there's any fish in the water. There's also a dirt track that encircles the lake.
In total I think I walked 3 miles today.
Tomorrow I go to get my labs done at my diabetes doctor. I've had a little trouble with my blood sugars lately. I think what has happened is that my pancreas is not making the amount of insulin that it was. I take medication to stimulate the pancreas to make insulin. The reason why I think this is because I get plenty of fluids a day and I watch what I eat and don't eat past 6pm. So, we'll see what they say.
Otherwise, everything else is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment