women get social

Monday, November 14, 2011

Volunteering

Well I start back at my volunteering place again tomorrow. Thank goodness their opening again because I really like being there. I'm meeting my friends from Jasper, Al. today. She's in town to see her doctors.
We usually meet at Cracker Barrel. Have lunch then visit for a little while. The last time they came into town, we got to visit for a couple of hours, which was nice.
I'm going to have to drive up there sometime. I used to go every few months or so, but now I don't. I don't like making that drive. It's a little over an hour to get there.
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Then before you know it Christmas will be here. Thank goodness I have already taken care of my gifts. I hate running through town at the last minute to buy gifts. I like it all done so I can decorate my tree, wrap my gifts ahead of time.
Well, I'm off. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment