women get social

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Severe Weather

My volunteering job closed early today due to the oncoming weather. I heard that schools are also closing early too. I think people are overreacting to this threat of severe storms. I think that they are all afraid because of the April 27th. storms of this year. I agree that we all need to be prepared for the weather, but I also think that people can be too prepared.
Watch the weather get really bad, I hope not.
Anyway, I'm off from volunteering until next Monday. It was going to be closed tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Even though I'm not being paid, I feel that the time I spend there is worthwhile. I really enjoy it. Plus it gets me out of the house.
I wonder if this Friday or should I say black Friday will be super crowded all over. I'm glad I got all of my running around for Christmas done around Halloween. My Christmas is not going to be big, but I hope the gift cards that I did purchase will be fun for the family.
Thats about all my news for the day. Stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment