women get social

Friday, November 25, 2011

A Gathering

Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I did. It was so nice to see everyone. While everyone is talking and laughing, I'm usually the one who is very quiet. It bothers me sometimes, but I've become a great listener throughout the years.
My mother always goes all out with the food. I don't think I will ever be such a good cook as she is. She's been doing it for a long time, but I still don't think I can ever prepare meals like she does. I splurged last night by eating pumpkin pie. That is one of my favorite kinds of pie.
I paid for it with my blood sugar readings this morning. It was close to 200. I just have to drink plenty of water today.
I'm going to be able to see my friends from Jasper today.
Thats whats so good about holidays. Everyone seems to enjoy each others company more. And of course the big game is tomorrow. The Iron bowl between rivals, Auburn and Alabama.
Auburn seems to have a more weaker team this year than Alabama. So, we'll see who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment