women get social

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rainy Sunday

Boy, on a day like this people usually nap all day. I know I could. It's dark outside and you can hear a gentle rain outside. I need to get up, get dressed and go to Walmart to grocery shop. But no, I'm still in my jammies, warm socks and haven't made any effort to get out of bed.
Plus, Sunday's are a day at rest, so they say. Anyway, I think I'll stay lazy today. I may not even get dressed today.
Oh, Alabama won yesterday at the Iron bowl. I kind of figured that they would. Auburn just isn't the team they were last year. But I'm sure they'll make a comeback next season.
I didn't hear any screaming Alabama fans yesterday. My neighborhood is filled with them.
Well, that's about all my news for the day. I hope everyone has a good Monday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment