women get social

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Joke's on Me...

I had something funny happen to me today. Well some may think it's funny, while others would dread it. I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden I was having bad gas pains. I just knew that if I got up I would pass gas. So I stayed seated until they passed.
It reminded me of a time I worked in criminal court a few years back. Picture this...
I'm sitting at the table you know where the defense attorneys and DA's sit and clients. Well, for no apparent reason I passed this loud fart when I got up to go to the podium where the judge sits. I could feel my face getting hot because I was mortified. I did my thing with the judge and slowing walked back over to the table. When I sat down, the probation officer that was sitting next to me says "damn girl.." He starts laughing and I start laughing. I told him to please excuse me. I then said that it was so bad, it followed me up to the judge [the smell]. I looked across at the other end of the table and the DA was snickering. So, that day will live on in my memory as my most embarrassing moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment