women get social

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quality Time

My Dad is off today, so I went to my parents house and spent some time with him. We watched the Florida and Vanderbuilt  game. When I left Florida was in the lead. My dad went to the University of Florida so he's a huge fan of the Gators.
We're also big Auburn fans as well. Except for my brother who is a Alabama fan. I know whenever there's a big game, they usually get together to watch it. I'm usually not watching football, but on occasion
I do watch a game every now and then.
Bama plays LSU today. If I were watching that game I would yell for LSU. I remember one day about 15/yrs. ago I went to a Bama and LSU game. It was wild. Of course I was sitting with Bama fans.
Ohhhh... I just baked some lemon pepper chicken. I think I'll go and have me some. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment