women get social

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Up Early

I can't believe that today is October 1st. This year has just flown by. Well I'm up early. Actually I woke up around 4am. Been drinking coffee. I'll probably dose off to sleep later on today. But I was having the most odd dream. It was one of those dreams that was so real. You know, the ones that you wake up suddenly thinking you're still in the dream.
Well this one was a hoot. I dreamed that someone was stealing my camel. A camel of all things. I had it parked out in front of my condo. How do you park a camel anyway. This camel had two humps instead of one. How would you even ride this kind of camel. So needless to say, there's no camel outside only my car.
Aren't dreams funny. I remember one time I dreamed that there was a blob after me. I had just watched "The Blob" on TCM and so naturally I dreamed that there was a blob in my neighborhood. Eating up everyone.
I guess I need to sensor what I watch on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment