women get social

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woke Early

I woke up early again this morning, but then I fell back to sleep and didn't get up til 10am. Whoa....
It's so weird, when I fell asleep last night I had all the lights on and the TV on. Isn't it funny that you can sleep through a loud TV show. Of course when I woke at 4:30am this morning there were commercials on for certain products. These are the shows that run that early. When I walked a little while ago, it seemed that everyone was still asleep, cause I didn't see a soul stirring around.
With Alabama's homecoming yesterday, I guess that everyone had a late night.
It's so funny, Butter is drinking out of the faucet in the sink. She's got her whole head under the running water drinking. She'll also stand in water and dunk her paws in bath water when I take a bath. Weird cat.
I watched a lot of movies last night. Of course, it seems that every channel has some sort of scarey show on because it's October. I like the old classic black and white scarey movies not these bloody movies that usually run at this time of year.
I just saw on the tube that the network is running the series on The Dick Van Dyke Show today on TV land. It's the 50th. anniversery of the show. Can you believe 50th? May Tyler Moore and Dick Van Dyke are still alive. They must have been pretty young when they did that series.
Well my kitty is calling for me to play or feed her or just calling. Talk later..

No comments:

Post a Comment