women get social

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Better Late then Never

Whew!!! My internet access has been down for two days. I just had to reprogram my modem. Nothing in particular has gone on this weekend. Been waking up super early for some reason like around 1:30am to 4:30am, eaten breakfast then fallen asleep again til about 10:30am.
I did some weeding in my garden yesterday, trimmed an alberta spruce tree and refilled my bird feeder. I'm planning to plant two new shrubs in the front of my garden, I think lorapedelums [sp?] These are a deep purple color and their branches spread out to about two feet. They have this red bloom on them too.
Well, this is my cleaning day too, so I'll be starting on my hardwood floors soon. I wonder if most everyone cleans on Sundays. Well thats about all my news. Talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment