women get social

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ahhh. feeling better

I had a restful sleep last night and I am feeling better. I've been just laying around in my jammies and it's past noon already. I have some weeding to do outside today so I about to get up, get dressed and get to it.
I watched a really good movie on TCM this morning called "some like it hot." With Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon and Marilyn Monroe. Have you seen it? It's so funny. I think their running a marathon on Jack Lemmon movies today.
I'm a classic movie junkie. My sister teases me all the time about not watching movies from this century. I think I would have liked to have grown up in the 30's and 40's.
My mother is also a TCM fan too. I even got a cable box and am paying extra each month to get this channel. They have a classic film festival in Hollywood each year in April. Boy, I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.
Well thats about all my news for the day. Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment