women get social

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday

Well this afternoon I got a recall notice on my honda. When I took it by the dealership, they said I needed an appointment for all recall repairs. So, I'll have to find time later this week to do that.
I saw the cutest baby in the grocery store. His mother had gotten a bouquet of flowers and he was playing with a carnation. He hadn't been more than three or four years old. I walked up to him and said "pretty flowers."
He then gave me the one he was playing with after his mother said it was OK. I of course had to buy it at the counter. Kids are so funny. I remember at one time in my life I wanted four boys. But I could never find the right guy to have kids with. I would have preferred to be married. All the guys I dated wanted to date the "long haul, no commitment."
If I had had my wits about me when I was younger, I would have found a man that wanted kids and just do it. WHo knows how my life would have turned out. But it's those chances that you don't take that effect your outcome.
So, I'm in my mid fourties now, wishing I had a child

No comments:

Post a Comment